Looking for answers from an expert? With modern technology we can use use HIPAA-compliant, secure video apps to communicate clearly without physically being together.
Telehealth has finally come to myofascial care. Although you can’t get the incredible value of therapeutic touch over the Internet, myofascial telehealth sessions can offer you:
- A complete history intake and consideration of those factors in designing solutions for you.
- A thorough assessment and evaluation of posture, active range of motion and body mechanics.
- A fantastic explanation of how your history, your personal habits and body mechanics are leading to your symptoms.
- Guided self-care instruction that will help you feel better NOW!
- Concrete steps you can take to reduce risks, improve body mechanics and reduce pain and other symptoms.
Obviously, there are some things we can’t do